Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-23-2014, 03:36 PM

The sweltering sun beat down onto the brute's back. His tongue hung out of his maw, the heat forcing him to pant, silently he cursed his black fur. In his travels through Alacritis he hadn't been anywhere as hot as this. His search for new herbs, it seems, had been in vain, as he saw nothing but sand dunes and lizards. Sighing, the healer carried on, although he couldn't complain much. At least he wasn't restricted as he used to be. Quietly, he crested a dune, and what he saw took his breath away.
Below him spanned a desert oasis. His wish had bee granted as greenery sprawled in the little patch of green surrounding a water hole. Eyes widening in wonder, Sage started to descend, half walking half sliding down the same slope. As he reached the bottom he noticed a fiery wolf lying by the oasis. Sage cautiously approached the woman. He coughed to make his presence I on if she didn't already.
"Good afternoon, ma'am. My name is Sage." He smiled, as he politely introduced himself. He hadn't expected to see anyone out here.

"Speech,"