gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
10-23-2014, 09:50 PM

He didn?t realize that the emotion he was feeling was enjoyment, her gentle presence and the silence that they could sit in. He?d almost regret disturbing the peaceful silence as she retorted, he realized it would have been easy for her to guess. Her voice would turn into a gentle laugh, the sound oddly carefree in such a trying time. She?d take the lightness of their environment and take it a step further, tugging at the blue scarf playfully. He?d lift his own head as he shot her a curious glance, almost disappointed that she would retract her form from his side. Then she?d ask him what their plans were, and he?d furrow his brows slightly. When did they have plans to spend the day together? She?d meet his eyes once again and he would chuckle slightly as he shook his head. Was this how all women were? Not that he found himself wanting to deny her his presence. "The only plans I made today were with the goddess." He?d refer back to the meditation that had been disturbed when she?d found her way into his presence. "But if you lead, I?ll follow." His deep words were still a whisper as he watched her with a crooked smile on his features.

"yoruban" "english"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]