gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-23-2014, 10:50 PM

His eyes moved for a moment, a scent over passing him. Someone he hadn't seen for ages like she had just vanished. One of his many siblings, Serra, and probably the one that was the most close to him. While he and Sheikra had indeed shared something special, the both of them had been too much alike to be with each other like Quelt and Serra were. It had been like she was glued to his hip, but now she had been gone for a season. So what state she found him in was almost devastating towards his heart. He blinked, watching the rain hit her lightly tainted fur. She was still as beautiful as Itsume herself.
"I must be some kind of monster....Serra." he whispered. Pulling himself off his side, the small sicking sound of the mud leaving his fur. Ears flicking to every rain drop. "I must be selfish. And I must be destroying my own life, specially if even you didn't want to show your face to me." he curled his tail around his hind legs. He had abandoned the family he had created, but it was clearly the future he was worried about.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]