gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
10-23-2014, 10:56 PM

She hadn't thought that this conversation could get anymore shocking... but she was wrong. Amalia was completely baffled, and quite honestly had no idea what to say to this man. He was not only fine with her feelings towards his wife, but was willing to help her confess her love for Athena. She blinked her cyan eyes up at his one seeing one several times, fighting to collect her thoughts. ?I don't know what to say..? She stuttered, a small burst of laughter leaving her lips. This whole week just felt like a whirlwind of confusion and shock. ?I guess I have to say yes! I just-? She stopped, unable to control the laughter as it left her maw. ?I just can't thank you enough I guess.? With another breath of laughter she stepped forward, pressing her neck against his. ?Oh but what should I say? What can I say! And look at me, talking this over with my lovers husband.? She shook her head, her mind ringing at the one single word. 'Lover'. Athena was her lover. And she was married for goodness sake! Oh now she couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation.

?talk?