ardent

Come With Me Now

Gwena

gems
size
build
player
10-23-2014, 11:23 PM

She would smile gently at his word, lips twitching. He'd explain what he had intended, a sigh rolling off his tongue. She would join in on his chuckle, lowering herself beside him. He would lean into her, apologizing softly. "I'm sure whatever the surprise is, it will be great, even if I have to wait." She would smile earnestly up at him before allowing her gaze to drift back to the waters. Soon the day would come to an end, and the sun would set. She had not been to this side of their continent before, preferring her secluded beach with the crabs and tide pools. Excitement would spread through her veins as she waited for whatever it was that they were waiting for. Occasionally she would shoot curious glances in his direction, searching for any signal that her surprise was imminent. His warmth would once again spread across her entire body, creating a rather strange, but enjoyable feeling. Leaning into him, her gaze would rest on the horizon, watching as the sky changed to various colors as the sun crept lower and lower. Waves would crash softly against the coast, the smell of salt heavy in the air. She didn't know why, but she found the combination of salty air and crashing waves to be relaxing.

"ọrọ"