Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-24-2014, 08:06 AM

Ara's response wasn't quite as enlightening as Jendai had hoped, but it certainly made her think. When her sister turned the question back on her she shrugged, her ears flicking back uncertainly. "I still don't know what I want to do. Song asked me about it when I joined and I don't know... I've always wanted to be a warrior like Dad, but lets be honest, someone could sit on me and beat me in a spar. I'm not built to be a warrior. So... What do I do with my life?" She sighed grumpily, her brows pulling together with frustration. "I'm tired of being angry about it, but every time I think about it I just get mad cause there's nothing I can do to change it. It's not something I can fix but its forever going to be a part of my life. I can't exactly make myself grow." She huffed as she finished her rant, looking down at her forepaws. She thought about when their dad had been taken, and how helpless she had felt and even all this time later she still felt just as helpess. If something were to happen to one of her family members like that again she still wouldn't be able to defend them and it drove her mad.

Speech
Thought
Others