Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-24-2014, 10:38 AM

She settled her head down, ears twitching to her mothers words. Obviously epiphron had not seen her then, syrinx had been her life then of course she would be there for his death. Isardis's struck the beast down and it left her without a home again. Yet she patiently listened, and part of her wanted to lie so badly to her mother. Neo probably wouldn't have been able to maim her so badly if she had fought back. Arian had been in such a depressed state she not only begged but accepted the pain he had brought upon her skin. Burning a reminder that her last name could cause all sorts of trouble. Her tail flicked mildly. "I saw you mother, I was there. Syrinx was my life my light. I followed him everywhere after seracia fell. I felt empty inside." She stated. Her eyes moved to her siblings muscles clenching with nervousness.
"After that I searched for all of you. And ended up with azalea because she made me feel welcome." Her crystal eyes moved over her mother again. They probably had their own lives now who was she to steal that away from them. "As for Neo, he did explain that he was your once brother. However I knew it was a farce. The truth is, I was so hurt by having to leave Olympus and syrinx children with Virgil that I begged him to maim me. I did not fight back mother, I had shamed myself." She clenched her teeth and sighed. "But I'm okay, better than I ever have been and using my efforts to make this pack prosper, I thought all of you would hate me for everything. So I was scared. Bit now I finally feel like I have a home." She watched them carefully.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.