gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-24-2014, 04:31 PM

Of all the bastardly things to come across his path, it was Venus. He didn't mean it in a bad way, it was simply that in his condition she was perhaps high on the list for the bachelor. Yet he knew women had their ways of playing their games. And his darker part of himself clicked, a new thrill entered his veins. Something he hadn't felt in a while. His emotions he never really showed in Abaven did show now as he gave a raised brow to the woman. Indeed she did rank higher than him in these moments, and she was being prideful of that, what an interesting factor.
"My lack of feeling seems to be what has been preying on me pretty little one. I've been debating if Bass would take me back or not, seeing as I gave up Isokan of my own free will it seems like I had let him down." he stood up and moved to her side a little. Seeking companionship, if anything at all. "And I had to tell my ex-mate I was leaving her, because our relationship lacked the spark I felt when we met." he knew they had never "done the deed". After all he met Irune when she was a yearling, perhaps that had been his mistake, going after a yearling.
"Congratulations Venus, have you come to grant me your company today? To a selfish man who has lost a bit of his direction." he thumped down again on his haunches. Prey filled eyes searching over her, no one had seen this piece of him, but again he never had felt the need to do so. He settled himself, and sighed, trying to relax a bit. Everyone in Abaven was still his family, which meant it included Venus even if he didn't know her well.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]