Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-24-2014, 10:48 PM

A small smile rested permanently on her muzzle while she gazed at the smaller girl adoringly, waiting till she had snuggled up against her chest to place gentle kisses on the top of her russet head, one of her forearms draping over Amalia to pull her closer. She looked so beautiful laying there, making her chuckle as she wiggled up to lay her head on her other forearm and poking playfully at the golden band on her leg. She was so precious and innocent, Athena felt an instinctive need to protect her from the outside world and keep her all to herself, wanting to keep that innocence intact as much as she could. It was so rare and so beautiful that it deserved to be preserved.

Athena's gaze met Amalia's as she suddenly brought a question to the table that she had yet to consider. Athena blinked with surprise but made sure to consider it carefully. It was a valid concern, one that she was sure she would have to answer eventually if she didn't answer it now. "I think you'll be as much of a mother to them as I will be," she answered honestly with a small smile. "I think they should call you mom... or maybe momma Amalia. You'll be like their stepmother in a way." She placed a small lick on the tip of Amalia's nose laughing as she added, "Congratulations, beautiful, you're going to be a mother."

Speech
Thought