gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
10-25-2014, 05:04 PM

Shai?s memory had always been much too sharp for his own good. Tiny details of his life would be ingrained into his brain for the entirety of his life. Many he?d wish were not there, the painful ones were the hardest to deal with. Still, sometimes they were useful as he recalled her name and history flawlessly within his own mind. He?d watch as she would take in his appearance, only her eyes would rest on his as she questioned him. It seemed she was rather abrasive towards company, though he could hardly blame her. Though if she were going to send him away he would be sure to tell her that his intentions had not been supervision.
Shaking his head he?d find himself frowning as an answer would form, "I seek nothing but to know if you?d like company." He too was an outcast, but he still held the tribe and his family dear. She deserved to have someone like that. Even if she refused he wished to try, the elders had seemed so cold when they separated her from her father. He?d not been able to stay and watch. Ears would fall to his skull as he waited her end decision.

"yoruban" "english"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]