gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
10-25-2014, 08:26 PM
His ears perked upon the sound of the she-wolf greeting him and then saying something about the distance being impolite. And being a Kringle, impolite was not a trait. Certainly not one he adhered to, but caution had come first. His movements were languid as he moved forward and toward the she-wolf. He sat but a tails length to her left.

"I don't think I've ever had an enemy before. I'm not looking for one either. I'm Noel Kringle." There, that wasn't too difficult, he thought. He was neither famous nor infamous and the Kringle lineage was not known within Alactria. The pack he came from, where his birthpack and surrounding sister packs existed were all on friendly terms. Although they liked to spar to keep in shape and their skills sharpened so as to defend themselves as needed. Who could win against a group of packs that stood together over a hundred strong? Unless most of them had followed him since the family hated to be parted even if it was for the best so that there wasn't constant inbreeding going to start.

His tail swayed behind him. Then his tail stopped motion and his brows furrowed. "Are you alright, ma'am?" He couldn't be sure there was anything wrong, but one could never be too sure. His gaze however went out over the water, which was always beautiful no matter where he went. Even the water that was green had its appeal depending on the scenery around it.