Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-25-2014, 09:27 PM
With a sigh, she shook her head, her eyes shifting down to the apple as a small smile plays across her lips. She was normally able to keep herself together much better than she had, but he had surprised her! It was not a normal day when Ellasyn could be taken by surprise. Blinking her eyes closed for a second too long she turned back up to him and offered a small smile. "A bit taller?" She said softly, rolling her eyes. Height was something she didn't much care about. She was a good height for her necessary role, it allowed her the agility to move with the speed she required. And yet, an apple was her downfall today. "Capable wolf like you, wasting your time fetching apples for those vertically challenged." She teased, smiling up at the stranger.

A laugh lifted from her without her permission and she quickly swung her head away to hide it. "No, no." She said with a smaller laugh, shaking her head and shifting her head to look up at him again. "This place, this land. I have only recently made my home here, and I have no idea what kind of place this is, the packs, the wolves here. Do you know of it?" She needed information more than she needed to eat, and she would only go for it when she either had the information she needed, or if he proved he had none to provide her. "I am Ellasyn, by the way."

"Burn Baby Burn"