ardent

seeking acceptance in the burning flames.

Yvonne

gems
size
build
player
05-20-2013, 09:21 AM
Wrath of a female walking in in majestic pride- exotic pure and soothing; voice of a angel blood thirsty like a devil the women was pure chaotic evil seeking all power and thrill to her desire. slithering like a reptilian snake-elastic waist flexing side to side jousting her body forward. pure and sensational she would summon wolves with no hesitation melodious tunes of a princess that she was at birth- yet she had no intention to snatch the royal place unless she would earn it in conflict she was not east- the cranium would lift itself towards the showering clouds and bellow a thunderous howl like a lullaby fluently passing through the frost bitten air. after she would stand guard upon her self the cold blue pools jousting at every flinch in the habitat in caution of any presence as the women would wait slowly tensing her muscles appearing more manly showing her capabilities in full glory. a warrior in build- ready for anyone who dare misplace her fur. a hunter of seduction a hunter of a home was this pack her place to start summoning the demons.

[OOC: i am trying to make a table but struggling i really need one as soon as possible if anyone has free time please will someone make me one >.<]