Haruka

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-26-2014, 05:33 PM

The wolves who showed up seemed to not like how she was acting, but she didn't care. She snorted at the woman who sent her a glare, but it was Vereux's words that set her off. She growled at him, teeth bared. "I have claimed no loyalties to this woman, and I already left her rule once. I will not be under her paw again. I vowed my loyalties to Athena, not this woman standing before you. And handing off the crown is no simple task, the least that could have been done is a meeting being held to at least tell the higher ranks what was going on. I will not give my loyalties to her, nor will I sit under her." She snarled, back arched like an angered cat. She was offended and upset that Athena had not talked to her about this, the silver woman knew how distrusting she was. Her brown eyes softened somewhat as she looked back at the man, letting out a frustrated huff. "I am sorry Vereux, but I cannot stay here with Roman ruling. If ever Athena decided to get the crown back, I will return. For now, I will take my leave." She said, sending one more glare towards Roman before marching off.

-Exit Haruka unless stopped-

"Speech"
'thoughts'