gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-26-2014, 10:10 PM

While many things he had felt had gone wrong in his life, for once he believe maybe she was someone who would understand. He had been secretly very afraid of others to realize what habits he had hidden underneath himself depending on how he felt at times. So he listened intently, and he would nod his head to let her know that he was listening. Venus hadn't had other wolves stick around her. Quelt had always had someone around him, but he had felt the loneliest in his life then. How did a sheltered child become this? He wondered that many times.
"You make me feel like the world isn't so bad Venus." he mused as he looked at her eyes. His red and blue pools searching her over. An urge to show her a world she hadn't felt before. Of compassion and companionship. "And as you, can do the same. I'll stick by your side, considering perhaps no one else has up until this point." his black tail curled around her. And in those moments he forgot about everything, his family, Irune, his attention and brain was fully focused on Venus. And how much better he felt now.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]