ardent

Butterfly Kisses

Aura

gems
size
build
player
10-26-2014, 11:04 PM

Sadness painted her face, now. Paw touched the butterfly's tiny corpse in attempt to help it. Fly away. Lips would grab hold onto it's left wing and toss it gently into the breeze, it would drift a short distance before falling to the ground once more - but this time, at another set of paws. She gasped softly, senses had not detected another's approach. Silver eyes slowly lifted to meet the gaze of the stranger. Ears pinned back in fear and she found herself crouching in submission. This was her first encounter with a wolf outside of her family. Oh, ummm. . . Hello. Words would return the greeting the boy offered. Oh, but what to do now?

Peripheral vision would pick up the sight of Uncle Helios. That added some comfort, at least she was no longer alone. And so, slowly her body would relax some and she would stand upright. Why won't butterfly go home? Maybe the stranger could answer her question. Maybe he could help! Can you make butterfly go home? She would softly ask, a hopeful look glimmered in her eyes. Ears quickly perked in excitement as an idea popped into her mind, Uncle Helios could help, right? He could do everything! Uncle Helios! C'mere!

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts