Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Ellasyn continued o stare, a thin line upon her lips as her ears raised and swivelled to the sounds around them. The girl should consider this a blessing, should believe this a gift from the heavens that it was ella that heard her and not Adair. With a gentle sigh she watched the girl turn, heard her words and a weird form a guilt washed over her, an emotion she had never felt before. "wait.." She said softly, sighing and stepping forward. "A woman in your position must be kept fed, or is my nose lying to me" she said softly, picking up the meal that the woman had left behind and stepped cautiously towards her. Dropping the meal close, she let herself smile just enough. "I apologize, you are not a threat. Please understand my need to be cautious, my brother and I cannot afford to gain anymore scars at this moment..." she said softly, dipping her head just slightly and moving back. She didn't want enemies or to scare those she encountered. Perhaps it had just been their past and life at war that made her a tad bit...prickly.

"Burn Baby Burn"