i can't stop drinking about you

Skah

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2014, 12:16 AM

[Image: mipief.png]

Funny. The thought of dying had never really crossed his mind, had never even come to his mind for a moment and yet here his brother was. Did Skah think himself invincible? No, not in the slightest. Maybe it was too soon, he couldn't die yet. He hadn't even been protecting the Oracle when he had been attacked. How stupid would that be. Shai's voice would slip in and out of Skah's mind. Sometimes he would hear what his brother was saying and sometimes he wouldn't. He chuckled, the low baritone sound rumbling up his throat even as he groggily followed Shai like a baby elephant might follow it's mother. Eyes would only remain open half the time. Haven't missed much. "I walked by the land bridge? She attacked me. Akia said not to fight. can't show tricks? I tried to run..." His voice was horse, scratchy in his throat as he spoke but he would try and speak. Somewhere in his mind he noticed Shai speeding up. He too a couple of uncertain steps, almost falling as he tried to match his brothers pace but soon enough he found the new rhythm. "Your butt feels nice..." He murmured, voice barely a whisper as he repositioned his face so his cheek pressed against to top his his brothers lower back along his spine. Eyes were barely ever open anymore. God he just wanted to sleep so badly...

" This is my speaking color woop. speaking"

Table by Tempy. Art by Tatchit. <3

CODE NOT FREE FOR USE