gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-28-2014, 11:11 AM

Abaven. Leo stored the name away for later, wondering if perhaps it could be his temporary home. He had his plans and dreams for his life, but he recognized that it might be a while till he was able to accomplish these dreams. It might be nice to have a place to call home in the mean time and living with his brother again would be a bonus. He supposed he could go live with Amalia, but he didn't much like the north. This area of Alacritis suited his tastes much better. Besides, he vaguely remembered the Destructions and he seemed to remember they were a good lot.

Quintus turned the question back on him and Leo gave a small nod in response. "I've been out of Alacritis exploring until fairly recently. I've been looking for our family since then, but so far I've been pretty successful! I found Isolde first, then Amalia and Caeto. Mom called for all of us not long ago and my litter showed up plus Arian. Oh, and one of Azalea's children came with Arian. It was... intresting. I'm glad to know they're all okay, but it wasn't exactly a joyful reunion I guess." He shrugged and went on, "Ah well. Nothing in our family could ever be simple, hm?" He smirked and chuckled softly, thinking back on the last year or so of his life and how dramatic it all seemed.

"Talk" "You" Think