gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
10-27-2014, 09:57 AM

Skah would weakly continue the conversation, though Shai was wary of his continued speaking he was glad for the information given to him. Worriedly he?d continue on, hoping that the rest of the tribe would soon be in their midst. They needed to know of this brutality. Shai could almost not make out the words his brother offered, but slowly they had come, and he?d know the truth. He?d do his best to support Skah, the change in pace obviously affecting his littermate, but he held fast. Skah would find the rhythm, and almost absentmindedly mutter about Shai?s rear end. He?d not pause, but he?d turn and glance back at his lucid brother.
He?d reposition himself again and Shai would realize they wouldn?t make it much further in his condition. That?s when their savior arrived. The pale form of Gwena would be a welcomed addition as she rushed to their side. She would come to a stop before them, her eyes taking in the dire situation before she?d step forward and take control. She?d take Skah?s heavy form from him, instructing the wounded beast to lay down while she would demand herbs from himself. Field medic training seemed to be kicking in. He would nod, saying nothing but giving another glance at his brother. ?hang in there Skah..? He?d think before leaping off, worry evident in his gate as he took off quickly, knowing that finding these plants in the autumn would be hard.

"Yoruban" "English"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]