ardent

Diamonds

Roman

gems
size
build
player
10-27-2014, 08:10 PM

Her head was spinning- this wasn't the expected way for this to go about. Roman would listen carefully, as Athena would speak about her members. She didn't know what rank changes she would make, it would depend on how those wolves reacted to her, when she took over- but she'd take in the silver queen's opinion- and use it well. She didn't want to totally uproot Bevroren, because that would simply cause mutiny. Her brow furrowed slightly as Athena mentioned Haruka. Truthfully, Roman didn't know that she had ever spoke to the girl, she knew she had a relation to Ritsuka though. Her eyes widened slightly a chuckle leaving her, as Athena talked about Amalia.

Athena then talked about Trica- a wolf Roman didn't know, but would make a point to meet. And Kyung. One of her many siblings, and one she hadn't gotten to know well. Athena's words on him, caused her brow to furrow slightly. What was he like? As Athena finished, and apologized, Roman waved her apology away. "I respect that you care so much for them- it's nothing to apologize for. I only hope, I do your trust in my judgement proud." She said, her tone serious. "I'm fairly certain, Elli one of my previous Regium members will join me. She was a healer, but I'm not sure that's the path she wishes to follow these days?" She hadn't really discussed ranks with Elli- only recently had she decided to take back her crown. Roman sighed, her mind swimming with all the names and details she needed to remember. "I want this transition to be as smooth as possible for the wolves here. I expect some tension, but I don't want it to turn into a riot." Roman would defend her honor- with tooth and claw if needed, but she didn't want to start attacking the wolves of Athena's pack- no her pack now.

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak