Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-27-2014, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2015, 10:20 PM by Quelt.)

Of course at the moment he felt nothing of love for Venus, but he did feel a sense of friendship. It was harder to become friends than it was lovers at times. He would not be able to deny that he indeed wanted to see her again and more so when he returned. Somehow feeling the need to protect the poor lass. Something that had never changed about him was trying to protect things that he enjoyed. Probably a possessive feeling, but right now he didn't want any man touching her unless they were going to treat her right. And yet a tinge of jealousy made him think he only wanted her to be touched by him.
His larger body would seem to engulf her even well being. Trying to feel for her heart beat as he listened carefully. His eyes closing as he thought for a moment, of course he understood. The past shaped who they were, even if they were born all the same somewhere along the road they became corrupted by one thing or another. "I understand." he would not wish that life upon anyone. His tail flicked a bit.
"Stay with me tonight, I'll keep you warm before I return to Isokan in the morning. I'll be evaluating Ixionn one more time and then returning to Abaven. And I want to see you....again." he nipped at her ear. Maybe trying to make her relax a little more. The least he could do, the least he wanted to do for once was actually protect her and he believed he could. His black tail curling over her back in their entwined forms. Maybe one of the most beautiful friendships he had ever known had become here, and he was unaware if might turn into more.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]