ardent

What Can I Teach You? What Can You Teach Me?

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2014, 12:02 AM

Hearing the femme talk again brought Arietta a sense of relief. This time, when words tumbled forth from Trica's mouth, they did not hold that sarcastic tone. Perhaps the other fae was right, maybe first impressions just... weren't her thing. It was a relief and, grabbing her catch, Arietta would make her way to the forest floor so that she was on level with the other fae. She would set the squirrel down before the white furred woman, lifting her faded blue gaze to meet silver orbs. Another hunter... a friend who would help her with such things. It sounded absolutely wonderful.

"Perhaps not." Arietta managed a small smile now. "But sometimes life is not always smooth. There are bumps and falls. Here." Using her muzzle she nudged the squirrel a bit closer to Trica. "I want you to have it. Think of it as a gift for our first meeting, with the hope of many good hunts together in the future." Her bushy tail would wag behind her slightly, hoping that the other would agree and take the piece of prey.

"Hear Me Talk," 'Read My Thoughts,'

Table by:: Dione