Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-28-2014, 09:02 AM
A soft laugh bubbled from her throat at the compliment, a small smile pulling on her lips. "My my, what a gentleman." She said in a slightly teasing tone, tearing her eyes away from the ocean then to look at him fully. Oh, Ellasyn knew how to be a good girl. Shifting slightly so she faced the boy a little more, but not headon, she smiled a little brighter. He sure was tall, wasn't he. Where she had come from, her and her brother were average, now it seemed like they were continuously going to be towered over. With a slight tip of her head she hummed lightly at his concern, shaking her head and shifting her stiff shoulders just slightly. "AS a product of war you learn to accept the pain, Noel, it tells me I'm alive. Don't worry about me, it'll heal soon." She said with a gentle smile. Her brother kept a watchful eye over her, she knew they would both heal just fine with the watchful eyes they kept on each other's wounds.

She listened intently to the knowledge he had, storing it securely for later use. Imperium, hmm? A pack of war, oh she and her brother would probably settle down nicely there. In no way could they settle in a peaceful pack, they would get too agitated. No, her brother needed to sink his teeth into something or other every so often, and she needed to feel the adrenaline of the fight. With a gentle sigh she tilted her head towards the sea once more, contemplating. "This place is rather large, is it not.." It wasn't a question, instead she trailed off, taking a deep breath of sea air. Her world had grown large so suddenly, and at times it made her head spin. Turning back towards him, she smiled lightly. "Where you came from, Noel, was it as large as this place? Did you have the choice of where you wished to live? Where you wanted to make your home, who's banner you wished to devote your loyalty too?" She asked softly, staring up at him. "We've never had a choice like this, it's almost terrifying."

"Burn Baby Burn"