A little too far from home [Valentine]

Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-28-2014, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2014, 10:07 AM by Ellasyn.)
Her laugh was light and bubbly as she shook her head, her paw continuing to roll the apple as she grinned up at him. Oh, she already liked this one. With a thoughtful glance down at her apple she let the smallest of smiles pull at her lips, turning bright eyes back up to him. "A waste of time for one is not for another, I assume?" She said with a slight hum, shifting just slightly to settle on her haunches, taking her paw off her apple but didn't move to eat it. It would be rather rude to eat in the middle of a conversation, wouldn't it.

She listened intently as he spoke, her ears swivelling forward to catch all he offered, calculating carnation eyes never once leaving him. "Imperium." She breathed, lifting her head a bit more to stare at him, a thoughful look pulling the smile from her face. She sat in silence for a moment as the gears spun in her mind, her eyes falling half lidded and shifting away from him as she did. "I've heard that name only recently..." She trailed off, humming. What had Noel said about the pack? It wasn't neutral, geared more towards war. Their paws wouldn't cool there, they wouldn't grow agitated. Shaking her head she turned back up to him, offering a small smile. "Do tell me of this pack you lead, Sir Valentine. You've captured my curiosity."

"Burn Baby Burn"