gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-28-2014, 12:37 PM

His eyes would search for Venus for a moment. He couldn't deny she was a new to his life, and yet she was a undeniable friend. Though bass arrived making his skin crawl. Remain calm, he told himself. Life threw odd things his way and he was tired of being yelled at in some areas more than others. His black tail wagged a little though, he loved bass and he could say that about Abaven no problem. "Bass it's a relief to see you" It really was a the lyrics fell from his maw.
"I gave up isokan, and me and irune are no longer mates. As you can probably guess I was with Venus. And well, she is pregnant with my children" He sheepishly lowered his eyes. Venus ha a habit of wing with many men, but his heart cringed with jealousy at it. She was just a friend why did he feel that way? He looked back to bass.
"I was wondering if you would let me back into Abaven. My heart has always been tied here and now with Venus. I want to be a part of my children's lives." Quelt watche him carefully an hopefully. Though it was clear that quelt hasn't been doing well even with Venus.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]