size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-28-2014, 12:53 PM

The words that left the blue man's voice came as a shock to him. He knew that Venus was rather promiscuous, but he had not even been aware that it was her season. He had not smelled it on her, and yet Quelt was telling him that she carried his children. He didn't know if he was supposed to be angry or happy, but a burst of laughter bubbled up from his maw. "Puppies? Quelt you ol' dog you!" He called, letting out another giggle as she shot forward, pushing his nose into the male's shoulder as his tail wagged behind him. "You leave and you come back telling me you are going to be a father? And with Venus no less!" He did a little jump skip, not able to contain how happy he was for his friend. From that way that Quelt had stood, he knew that he was probably going to be more than shocked that he was taking this so well. But how else was he supposed to take it? He loved pups, and that meant that his pack was growing even more. Both Venus and Quelt were dear to his heart, as well as strong warriors. He had no doubt that their children would be the pride of Abaven.

Quelt asked to return to Abaven and he eagerly nodded his head. "Of course. I have missed you since the day you stepped off my lands. I would be happy to welcome you back, and offer you the rank of Bjundi. I cannot give you your high rank back, you must once again prove yourself to me and all of Abaven. Plus, Venus now holds the rank of Naharar, which I am sure you know already. Are you willing to accept this rank?"