gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-28-2014, 03:47 PM

After all the reactions he had been given, Bass' was probably the most relieving of all of them. He was not scolded, and not asked any questions as to why and how it had come around. Quelt would mysteriously raise a brow at the man, but he inched forward playfully making him widen his eyes a little in surprise and almost confusion. He pressed his head into Bass the smaller man promptly. His tail couldn't keep from wagging a little subtly. He really was just a ray of sunshine on his life.
Then Venus would appear, making him move away from Bass as he blinked mouth a little in awe as she spoke. Of course he'd accept the rank, he'd accept any rank given even if he was a bottom dweller(not that Venus would allow that). Quelt gave a short settled snort, out of sorts with the old self Bass had grown to know. His attitude was far more blatant now, but he enjoyed his time with all of them because they were his family.
"Itsume would smite me if I didn't take care of you Venus, plus you're probably the first person to make me feel alive after what happened with Irune." he spat at her name a little, but held his tongue to avoid the emotional trouble. "So I wouldn't leave you even if the world was burning to a crisp." he noted puffing out his fur against Venus a little playfully with a smirk on his face. Deviously like a monster as the large male looked over Venus then to Bass. He was finally.....home.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]