Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-28-2014, 04:31 PM
She turned back to him then, a smirk upon her lips at his teasing. That mischevious smile, it was what she worked so hard for to get them out, away from the war-torn life they had lead. As warriors they could have strived there, but they would have lost themselves, and there's no way Ella was about to let that happen. With a gentle sigh she smirked back at him. "Would you like it in a list, or perhaps in groups." She teased back, laughing so softly as she relaxed on her haunches, dipping a paw into the water.

"I dislike being blind, Addy, it's not good. Reconnaissance, we have to know what we're dealing with. What packs, if any, are good for us. I wont have out lives be the same as they were." She said softly, staring at her paw as it made ripples in the shining water. They were protected here, it would make a good bed for a few nights, but they couldn't remain blind forever. And the longer Ella stayed in the dark about this new place, the more anxious she got. They had the strength to battle and fight and protect themselves, but they wouldn't strive stuck in the shadows of these trees. When he protested, as she knew he would, she smiled lightly. "I am injured, not disabled, Addy. And besides, it isn't bad enough to harm my chances in a fight." She said softly, laying upon the rock and resting her head on her paws. "Perhaps it is better. If I feign to be more injured than I am, I have surprise on my side. Or, perhaps, I'll meet a good wolf who will be empathetic and will be a river of knowledge about this place." She was settled on this idea, it would help her calm down. "I will be back before nightfall, and I will make a total of three trips out, and I will not go far. If I don't find what I seek in three trips, we shall go out together, or make our home here." She said softly, smiling brightly to her brother, feeling a happiness she hadn't felt in a while, an excitement. The unknown was terrifying to her, but the chance to fill in the blank spaces were exciting. The more she knew, the more liberated she felt from the darkness. Oh yes, she was excited. "And you will catch me a meal, because I could use some food, and so could you."

"Burn Baby Burn"