ardent

This life would kill me if I didn't have you

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
10-28-2014, 04:37 PM
cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; border-radius: 25px; background-color:#0B0100">

They would leave the clearing behind, Taurig having departed earlier. She would lead them back to her den where she would slip in first, followed closely by her sister. She would lay down, making herself comfortable as the other woman did the same. Her sister would comment about her and she would wrinkle her nose with distaste. "My home." Her tone was bitingly sarcastic, her singular eye blazing. This was just too much. "In case you haven't noticed, my [i]husband and children are missing."[/b] She finally allowed the anger to surface. She had not spent any time with Cru since she had run into Taurig, and even then their meeting had been fleeting. He and their children remained tucked away in a separate den. She had no idea when they would return, or if they ever would return. The anger and hurt burned like fire in her veins. She had been picking up the pieces alone, piecing her memories back together little by little, though it was better now, she wasn't quite so lost. She knew exactly who she was. It was her lover than she questioned. He had been distant, almost as though he had resented her for what had happened, like she had left their home with the intention to be kidnapped. Her gaze was averted, glaring at the wall of her den. She wasn't entirely sure if her anger was amplified by her brother or simply because of her mates lack of support. Audits pulled back against her skull, emotions stewing dangerously. This shouldn't have been about her, she should be focused on her sister and her troubles.

"Burn Baby Burn"