gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
10-28-2014, 05:39 PM

He felt for a brief moment, a tiny bit abashed when regarded as a gentleman. But he was not one to tell an untruth. Of course he was one who was able to see the beauty in all things. This was not something the ermine and silver coated wolf was aware of, but his compliments had never been false. His mother would have been disappointed had he turned out any other way.

What had him blinking as he turned his head a bit to better look at her, were the words she spoke of. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. If you need anything to help with the wounds, I could try to find some herbs." War had not been something he'd ever seen. There were little scuffles and challenges within his birth pack and its surrounding sister packs. Yet everyone forgave, save for the tiniest few that had left before he'd been fresh out of the den. As for healing, he only had a smidgen of knowledge, though he wouldn't have minded learning more in way of the healing arts. Yet that was not where his true interests lie completely. Even he wasn't sure exactly what he wanted.

"It is large," he quite agreed. Much larger than the place he and his family had referred to as Acelle. Perhaps it was half the size, or as small as a fourth of what North Alactria was. But he had not traveled all of there. He'd come from there across waters on a floating log. He'd lost count of the days, but he had barely slept for fear of falling off. And he'd lived on what fish he could get. But the water he hadn't been able to drink, though whatever the fish was made up of might have helped him to stave off dieing of dehydration long enough for him to get there and find a drink. There had been a lot of water lapping after that.

"It was large, but not this large. I never explored all of it, of my homelands, Acelle." The question posed to him, he wasn't sure. "I don't recall. I told my family I wished to leave and they let me go without quarrel. But the pack my parents led was surrounding by other packs. Each of which they were somehow related to or would soon be related to. I suppose we were lucky not to endure war. I know my father had to fight a war against his cousin and his father against his own brother. But I wasn't born until it was almost over. By the time I left the den in which I was born, peace had settled over the lands." But peace he did not think would last forever. Yet the pack and sister packs united meant a strong force against whoever wished to attack them unless they had as many allied packs.

There was only one thing terrifying to him. Being on his own, but so far, he'd been fine. "I was never on my own before I left home. That in itself is terrifying. Or was. There were a hundred or more of us together in the area in various packs, but we were all allies. Family. Friends." He feared what might happen someday even if he were not there to witness it, that someone in the family would again turn on another.

"Burn Baby Burn"