Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-28-2014, 10:39 PM

The love that Sibelle had for her made Maija feel more needed than before. She had never had a constant person in her life, even when she had been married to Dragomir. There was never anyone she could run to, confide in, or trust beyond her own shell of a body. Now, years later, after two husbands and two separate litters, she had Sibelle. The woman had been at her side since she started seeing Taurig (secretly, mind you) and stayed there even after things fell apart between her and the disclaimed Armada. Maija was brimming with pride and contentedness, two things she only felt for her children after her marital affairs fell apart.
"I won't," she softly said, tones mirroring the smile that had gently faded from the drop of adrenaline in her veins. "No matter how much he tempts me..." Her confession was one she had felt earlier, before Sibelle had appeared to save her. A gentle sigh slipped from her lips and she watched her beloved sister as she said, "Sibelle...Neo hasn't been around for a few weeks...He didn't even appear for the birthing of our daughter..." Her high on danger receded and she softly blinked her eyes. "I hope he is all right..."

Talk like this