ardent

Like a woman scorned

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
10-29-2014, 03:05 PM

She didn't wait long, much to her surprise. His monochromatic shadow would appear before her, her name falling softly from his lips. A hole had opened up between them, driving them both apart, in separate directions. But it never should have been that way. He never should have allowed it, or rather, caused it. Fury flared up like a flame licking at her paws, creeping across her entire body. Her emerald gaze would clash with his own, pinning him with a stare that held so many unspoken words. He had not approached her, he had kept a distance between them, not bothering to approach her or greet her. It only added fuel to her fire, a fire that was on the verge of burning this entire forest to the ground. She remained silent, simply staring at him, allowing her words to form coherent thoughts rather than being an angry jumble that made no sense.

"Tell me. Do you resent me?" Words came out even, dripping like honey from her scarred lips. She dared him to lie to her. "And don't you dare lie to me." Quiet words were a warning. Emotions had her heart beating a little faster, blood pounding in her ears as she stared at him. Maija's words echoed in her skull, steeling her nerves and her resolve. "Do you think I intentionally allowed myself to be kidnapped?" Words were dangerously soft, not at all hinting to the anger and hurt that brewed just below the surface. Her gaze never left his, not wanting to as she searched his face for the answers she already had suspicions about.

"Burn Baby Burn"