Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
10-29-2014, 03:54 PM

His words did nothing to soothe the rift between them, if anything it tore it wide apart. She stepped closer to him, attempting to tower over him but he did not back down nor cower in sight of her wrath. His heart was twisting in his chest, twisting and bleeding as he glared down at her, holding his own. He was sick and tired of always saying the wrong thing, of trying his best and always falling short. He had lived the last few days in loneliness and sick with worry for her, all the while she had been harbouring a grudge against him, and for what? For rescuing her? For giving her space when he had seemed a strange to her eyes? He remembered the night she had vanished, curling up with their children and comforting them, promising them their mother would be home soon. Yet, when she had returned she barely recognised them, how was he suppose to deal with that??

she spoke again, telling him she had not abandoned their children, growling in his face and he growled right back. His hackles raised as he thought of their children, he loved them to bits, and they had been close by to her the entire time, he had given her space but waited for her to join them, the choice had always been hers! Each night, the children slept without her, and without understanding. how dare she accuse him now! ?Then what the hell where you doing Sibelle!? he yelled back. ?You could have called for me! You could have asked for me to watch them, instead you choose to leave them, our tiny children in the den well you sneaked out of the territory, what do you call that then? If you needed to breathe I would have let you, if you had called for me!? he cried, and there it was, the whole and full source of the pain and abandonment he felt all sourced on that one thing, she had not called for him. ?I haven't been staying away from you Sibelle, this whole time, i've been waiting for you, but if that's what you want, then fine? his voice cracked, and he was shaking now. He had done everything for her, she was his life and he would give her the world, but this.. this was unbearable. He locked his legs into to place when otherwise they might have collapsed. He didn't blame her for needing air, he didn't blame her for running into someone she hated, hell, he gone and fought for her, brought her back at the cost of his own blood, was that the action of one who blamed her for that? no. he blamed her for leaving in secret, for abandoning their pups.