Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
10-29-2014, 04:36 PM

She would speak again at for a movement he would stand in shock, she was leaving? And the second realisation would come. ?No. if you want to leave, then fine, but my kids are staying with me. I've been the one who has looked after them for the last while, they know me, they've been sleeping with me and I love them? how could she take them from him? They where his children and he loved them dearly well she had barely paid them any mind well she had been back. No, he would not give up his children, they where his heirs, his little princess and princes. She could not be that cruel, even after all this surely she could not actually be so cruel as to take them from him, it had been clear every single step of the way how much he loved them, dotted on them and wanted to give them the world. She abandoned them and now she wanted to take them from him? It seemed purely like a move of spite, not of love for them. He would stand his ground on this one, he would not let her take what he loved most in the world ? second only to Sibelle herself. In the wake of his need for his children it hadn't yet sunk in that Sibelle was leaving him, abandoning him as she had that day with their children. He took a shaky breath, and formed a mirage of strength, holding himself strong in the bearing of a king. "You dont have a tier 2 or higher rank and have no right over taking them" he told her