ardent

Like a woman scorned

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
10-29-2014, 06:07 PM

Anger words would leave his lips. He would support her only on a condition. But how could she possibly split her children up? She would give them a choice, but when they were old enough to understand. He thought she was doing this out of spite? He had forced her hand! She would never forget what he had done for her, how he had risked his life her. She loved him for it. She loved him with all her heart. But he had abandoned her in her time of need. He had separated her from her children and made no effort to even try to help her regain memories. She had floated around this place picking up the pieces herself, recovering the gaps in time alone. She was about to speak, to interrupt him and explain. But his words sucked the breath from her lungs and had her rearing back as though he had actually struck her. For a moment she said nothing, she felt nothing. All she could feel was the ice that was encasing her heart and shunning all emotions. He didn't want her. He tossed her aside so easily, slamming the door in face. There was no going back now. She would blink several times, pushing back tears that threatened to spill. "I-I...." She couldn't form the words. I never wanted to hurt you. She would back away from him, her defenses falling though her ears remained pinned. Her tail tucked against her rump as she tried and failed to rip her gaze from his. Never in her wildest nightmares had she wanted this, any of this to happen. The silver bitch had done more damage than she thought. She would spin away from him, her legs tangling briefly in her rush. She needed to be alone. As soon as her back was to him, tears would spill, wetting her cheeks. She didn't run. She moved with as much dignity as possible, though her tail hung limply between her legs. Her vision blurred as the remnants of her heart shattered.

-exit unless stopped -

"Burn Baby Burn"