Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
10-29-2014, 08:32 PM

It was easy to pretend like the ebony and silver traced girl wasn't there; because she really wasn't. She wasn't being useful to him in any manner, so why should he waste his time trying to interact with her? Perhaps if she offered to bring him some food or provide information about this new land he'd stumbled across he would consider entertaining her presence. But it seemed she just wanted him to come over and keep her company. Did he look like he'd been put on this earth to become her companion? She was sorely mistaken if that's what she thought. It was this way of thinking that kept the golden and russet young man climbing across the slabs, hoping across those with flat surfaces, his attention enveloped in his exercise.

I hope you fall. He was just about to launch himself to the next slab when her voice pierced the air this time, a taunt reaching his ears. He would pause in his launch, deliberately taking his time to turn his head in her direction, that golden brow raising once again. Wasn't she just the sweetest thing? Do you now? He'd answer, an idea forming in his head. If you're so eager to see me fall, why not make it interesting then, mm? I wager a bet against you. I make my way towards you across these rocks without falling. I complete the task, I get to fuck you. I fail, I'm yours for the rest of the afternoon to do with as you please. Fair enough, or do you have other arrangements with your many suitors? He wasn't entirely sure how she'd take his bet, but from the sneer that was twisting his lips, it was clear that he was already enjoying it. Would she believe that he really wanted to take her body? She'd have to be stupid to think that he would. That was the last thing he was interested in, even if she was one of the more good looking females he'd come across.

"Burn Baby Burn"