ardent

Like a woman scorned

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
10-29-2014, 09:07 PM

He would approach, kneeling down beside her, his warmth surrounding her comfortingly. She would lean into him instinctively, finding peace in his touch. He had so many questions. She would peer up at him, her eye opening without hesitation. His voice was soft, a whisper against her face. "I knew you blamed me for what had happened. And I thought that you staying away was your way of blaming me, like isolating me was your form of punishment." She would explain softly, looking up at him with blurry eyes. She would confess her thoughts and what she had felt these past few weeks. She would bury her face into the side of his neck, unable to answer anymore questions. She drew in a shaky breath, her eye falling closed as she lost her in his scent. She pressed harder against him, wanting nothing more than to be consumed by him. A low whine would vibrate her larynx. It had been so long since she had been this close to him, she felt alive, like she could spend all night wrapped in his embrace. She moved closer, but it was never enough. His scent mingled heavily with her own, his wrapped around her like a vice, though it was pleasantly forceful.

"Burn Baby Burn"