Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
10-29-2014, 09:18 PM

It was true that a part of him would always blame her for what had happened and how it had effected their family, and out of worry for thei children. But he couldn't truly blame her when in the end, she was the one who had been hurt the most from it. He wanted to support her and always be there for her. He had never intended for himself to change or for her to change also, but it had happened and now they where here. The only question now was, where would they take this road, what happened now was on them and this was the chance to make something good of it all.

?No Sibelle. I can tell you right now that I never intended to isolate you, nor punish you. You already extracted a punishment you should not have, being stuck in their hell hole of a pack, and for that? he shook a little, and had to bite back his rage and take a breath before he could continue ?And for that brute to hurt you... no, Sibelle, I worry when you leave but it is your right, I wasn't punishing you, I honestly thought I was helping you. When you barely recognised me.. I would have been a sheer brute to force my presence on you before you could come to terms with who I was to you again.? now he could understand some of her anger, for her to go through hell and her husband to punish her for it. He melted wholly then, collapsing fully beside her and scrambling to bring himself closer to her side. He would bury his head in the soft fur of her neck, and breath, and struggle to hold back his tears. ?If anything i've been punishing myself, holding myself back from you as I waited was a nightmare. I've missed you so much, my Sibelle, it's been breaking my heart? he whispered.

She was moving closer to him still, digging into him and he welcomed here, pulling her in closer and feeling the beat of his heart through his own coat, feeling the rise and fall of his breath. Without consciously realising it, he was crying now, but it was blissful tears, he had missed her with a steady ache and her she was at last, his balm. It had taken him too long to rescue her, to long spend deciding and planning, that when at last he had went for it had been too late, when that brute had hurt her, he had taken something from her and for that Cru blamed himself.

"Speech"