Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-30-2014, 02:21 PM

'Basanti... Haven't heard that one before...' He thinks to himself as she gives him her name, the happy expression on his face not fading a bit. Although she wasn't the friendliest wolf, or the most talkative, she was pretty enough to talk to. Besides, maybe she was just in her shell, and he could bring her out if she was up for it. "Basanti... I like it." He complements her, hoping she will warm up to him if he continues to be nice. Girls liked compliments, didn't they?

But when her eyes narrow, and she glares at him as if he had just murdered her child, his expression changes. Ears fold against his skull, and he takes a step back from her, and toward the water. Had his complement just pissed her off? Did she not like her name or something? "You talk to much" Ahh, maybe that was it. Maybe this girl didn't like to talk much, and he was pushing it. "and you don't talk enough!" He comments back, his lips creasing slightly into a sly smile. "Why are you looking at me like that? Did I do something wrong?" He asks, commenting on the dirty glare she was giving him. If he had done something wrong, he wanted to know what it was.

"Speech"
'thoughts'