ardent

Oh Hi, Haven't We Met Before?

Allen

gems
size
build
player
10-30-2014, 04:12 PM

A low bark would announce the arrival of Bass and the calico male would lift his head, dark gaze settling upon Bass. A small smile would appear on his face at seeing the white furred man. He had missed Bass as well. Quelt had been a good leader, not that Allen had any qualms with his relative's leading style, but at the same time Bass was a man who held Allen's respect as well. A non-family member... it was wonderful to see him again. Little did Allen know that he'd see Quelt again here too, and it would be quite the pleasant surprise.

"Bass," The calico would rumble gently, his eyes shining as he looked upon the other. Nona would address her leader first, and then he would speak as well, dipping his head respectfully. "As Nona has said, things have unfortunately taken a lot of turns since the Walkers have left Isokan... and... in the end... I found my heart here, before I even realized that was where it lay." He would look to Nona, a gentle look in his eyes. He could still feel her gentle lick upon his muzzle, his smile brightening at her words. Yeah, they would. He'd need to get back into the habit of using it.

Gaze would return back to the Azat of Abaven. Nona plead his case, asking for him to return, but as much as Allen appreciated and welcomed her support, he must also voice his question himself. How else could the request be considered sincere? "As Nona has asked you... I long to be apart of Abaven once more. This time permanently, if you will have me back." He would not think Bass would turn him away, but he knew not the entire state of the pack. He could have good reason to say no.

""