Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
10-30-2014, 06:24 PM

He exploded out from under the bush with an all too familiar roar. So far he was just as she remembered him. This horned monstrosity, with his unkempt appearance and ridiculous hat, had been her childhood idol, second only in brilliance to their father. He did wrong, did his own thing, and that was precisely why she had adored him.

In response to his atrocious greeting, the giantess lifted an amused brow.

She didn't know what to make of him. He made no sense and it was infuriating. Why couldn't the situation be black and white? She wanted him to pay, to die as he deserved; she owed it to her father to kill him, which begged the question: would he have been proud of her for avenging him? He was a cruel, callous creature--she'd never been convinced otherwise--but nonetheless, her father had meant the world to her. The only thing saving Hati from a fight was an indecisiveness Skadi couldn't begin to understand.

In response to his question, Skadi sighed. She felt the slide of her cousin across her back, felt the hairs along her spine get brushed the wrong way...felt the blood dripping at the corners of her mouth. "Well," she purred, brushing away the phantom sensations, "You see, some asshole killed my father and then ran away, leaving an incompetent fool to run things." The giantess shrugged and seated herself, wishing to convey that she meant no harm with her words. "When it all fell apart, like it was destined to do, I left."

"Speaking" -- Thinking