Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-30-2014, 08:36 PM

Levi shifted at the sight of the other. His body warmed, and became hot. Because of the memory of his great uncle, he looked similar to this man. It reminded him of how much he was going to be hated and how much he didn't even care. A smirk grew on the wolf's face, as the yearling stood up, he raised a brow. Another dark heart like his and perhaps family, what joy. He wasn't alone, now that he was in Imperium anyway. It was a relief that instantly fell over him, a joy that made him want to crush the skulls of every living thing in sheer excitement.
"I was born with the darkness inside of me, I was just forced to suppress it until now." he coo'd moving up to the other like a snake looking him over. Of course he had no sexual thoughts about the man(well to a point) as a yearling he was not ready for all that. But Kau caught his eye in so many ways, attraction was something he built his life upon in most situations.
"What's your name? You have a rather interesting coat pattern." he slight giggle formed in his throat. This drug obvious made him a bit of a mad-man, more of himself. It could also be Kau's appearance that triggered the event.

"Speech"