gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
10-30-2014, 10:35 PM

Their walk was endless, an easy pace that she barely even felt, despite the familiar uncomfortable feeling that constantly crept along her skin. She felt she could walk like this for hours, and doing it beside Rhythm made it a walk worth while. She was watching her sister closely, needing to see her eyes and rely how important this was to the other girl. So she would see the hurt that would be there for her to see and Motif would grimace at the sight of it. ?Oh Rhy, you'll have your own children someday, you know that right?? she would ask softly, sighing, chewing words over in her mind. That was the second choice of statements she might had made, but she couldn't say the first, she knew Rhy understood and was doing all she could to help her, after all. To tell her sister I didn't get knocked up so you could play mum was beyond the cruelty even her flustered, hormonal mind could utter out-loud.

?I don't know Rhy, I don't know if.. well.. if I make this choice, I don't think I could handle watching you wish I had made another, well you dot over them? she admitted, at last casting down her eyes and sighing again. Why did this all have to be so hard? When did things get so complicated. She wanted her carefree, happy life back, a life of Abaven and spars and running and teasing Bass and Rhythm.

""