size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
10-30-2014, 11:43 PM

Bass let out another laugh, eyes resting on the earthen female, smile spread wide. "You don't have to plead dearest Nona, of course Allen is welcomed back in." His gaze roamed to him then, passing a wink to the older man. "Are you still seeking to hold the messenger rank, or is there something else that tickles your fancy?" He asked, rather amused at this whole meeting. He had missed everyone when they left, and was more than happy that they felt that Abaven was their true home. The Azat worked hard to make Abaven a place where wolves could be safe and feel like a family, it was all he could ask for. Which made him think of his own sisters, his smile fading a bit as Harmony clicked into his mind. Turning his golden gaze back to Nona, his head tilted slightly. "Actually, now that I have you here Nona I have something to ask. With Harmony gone missing... I would like to ask you if you feel confident enough in your skills to step up from Kruni to Vor. We need your skills, and your help in training the newer healers. I have faith in you, and know that you can do it."

"Speech"

Credit for lineart goes to Italian Pitbull and IceKrystal on dA - Character belongs to Evelyn