gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Luna
10-31-2014, 09:42 PM
A soft snort and chuckle escaped the male. "My mother loved me. Sometimes too much I think. I may not be scarred, but my mother on the other hand would fight off a starving grizzly with a taste for wolf for me or any of my siblings. Of course she had help." He did miss her. She was sweet, but when it came to her family, she was fiercesome.

"I just think she had a terrible sense of name. My brothers Skylar, Shard and Kris. My sisters Tanakanaka, Meep and Squee. I don't think I've the oddest name in my family. Besides a name doesn't make a wolf. But you can call me Rose if you really feel you must." He still could not get over his youngest sisters names. Meep and Squee. Those to him were sounds, not names at all. But he put it down to everyone having their quirks. Not even giving it a thought that his mother was trying to trick people with his name.

He cocked his head to one side. "I may have plans, but it feels rather impertinent to reveal them now. Even if I did have ambitions who is to say someone wouldn't try to force my paw when I'm still sowing my wanderlust?"

Taking a step toward the she-wolf, only one and no more. "I may not be a warrior, but I've the blood of them coursing through me. Before my great-grandsire settled down with his mate in a new territory his ancestors were pillagers and pirates. The battle my grandfather fought against his own brother was a war that lasted until it ended between my sire and his cousin shortly before I and my siblings set foot out of the den. I may have been raised in times of peace, but anyone tries something funny with me, I do know my way around a battlefield even if the only thing I saw of it was training. In order to protect my birth-pack, even the sweetest and gentlest had to learn self defense."

He lifted his right paw and gave it a slow lick. "I just love all wolves a bit too much to want to attack unless I have to. My ambition was perhaps a silly one, but being related to everyone in my pack and its surrounding sister packs led me away in order to spread my gene-pool elsewhere. Just because I did not follow the path of warrior like my great-grandfather Savage Kringle and his ancestors, don't take me for too much of a push over. But it is also not my intent to cause trouble. However a lovely looking warrior like yourself might just be worthy in his old eyes."

Perhaps he was saying too much, but just because he was one of the sweeter of the Kringles' and not insane like his great-uncle and most of his decedents did not mean he was weak. "Only my mate was ever supposed to be allowed to call me Rose. In my birth-pack there was a saying that anyone who chose to call me Rose besides my mother when saying my entire name when I was being a naughty pup, would become my mate one day. And here, we only just met." It had been a joke started by the twins, Skylar and Shard. Skylar was going to inherit leadership of the Christmas Pack, the pack at the center of the neighboring allied sister packs. Placing his paw back down, he wagged his tail.