Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-02-2014, 02:54 PM

Her words drew a nod from the glaucous brute. "I do," he confirmed. He was certain there was a place for most wolves in Imperium, but if someone desired more than a common rank they would need to work for it. In particular, fighters were to be chosen with the utmost care. Not just anyone was cut out for defense no matter how set their heart was.

He continued to nod as she shared her thoughts. Her thoughtfulness was something he could appreciate; someone who made rash decisions was probably not someone he wanted to serve under him. "I understand completely," he murmured reassuringly. Valentine couldn't find fault in her decision to speak with her brother.

Things were coming together. Here was an opportunity to add not one, but two wolves to his ranks. Valentine was hopeful that Adair was as promising as his sister. "Imperium is located in the south. If you and your brother decide it sounds like the place for you, come to my borders and howl for me." They could decide the terms of their joining then.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.