Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-03-2014, 07:00 PM

His attention shifted to the massive fae that dwarfed the little green beast. She wasn't quite as tall as he, but next to Dione she was enormous. Valentine's attention didn't linger on the newcomer for long. The tiny gremlin barked at him with authority she did not possess and the brute's gaze snapped to her face with wrath painted across his features. It was like Empyrea all over again. Wait, what? Young ears? His gaze darted back to the fae and this time he studied her more thoroughly. That was a child? Appreciation for the little fae's efforts cooled his temper modestly. She'd done well.

The pain throbbing down his temples reminded him of the indignation of the situation, but he was torn over the appropriate response. On one hand, Dione brought him what appeared to be an excellent specimen. On the other, she'd chucked a squirrel torpedo at him and made him crack his head on the roof. Begrudgingly, the brute parted with the words, "She's accepted, but if I find your training lacking she'll be paired with someone else."

The youngling would speak to him, her words betraying the extent of her youthfulness. "Always," he rumbled, the tiniest amount of amusement lifting the corners of his lips before he continued, "Rule one, precious, naughty words are the only words worth using here. I know all of the good ones, if you'd like to expand your vocabulary." He watched Dione out of the corner of his eye, daring her to react inappropriately again. The brute was being wicked and he knew it.

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.