Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-03-2014, 07:04 PM

Feeling Val move in, resting her head upon her own, the two siblings would find themselves in an embrace. Apology, the start of understanding, the start of healing... Several things stirred here today. Even though she apologized to her sister, spoke it with sincerity in each syllable, the young girl felt she would never be able to truly make amends to Val... To any of those in her family or Ebony. But by the gods above, by their will and what strength she had within her heart, by her own willpower and determination she would fight to not make such mistakes ever again. Svetlana would swallow hard, giving a small nod. She felt the desire to argue, but she would not. There was no point. Her sister forgave her... Even if Svet could not find it within her heart to forgive herself just yet.

The girl would slowly draw back, looking her elder sister in the eyes. She would give a gentle smile, a smile that showed the sort of girl she once was. ?Val...? Her words were softer now, though that emotion still tinged the back of them as relief spread within her. ?I... I want to come home... But... I?m not the only one who was lost and found.? Beside her Korrin would look over her shoulder. Yes... Raisa had been with them. Mother and daughter, a crucial part of saving each other. Family was an incredible thing, and these wolves had become her family.

The former Queen of Ebony approached them, her steps slow. The small fox would try to give her an encouraging smile, her and Koros both. The older fox held much of the credit for the older woman being with them here today. Korrin would look back to Valeryia. ?Things are not made of just what we believe we know. Queen Valeryia... It is time.? The fox would announce Raisa?s arrival, both she and Svet a support for the old and new queen. Perhaps the rope to help keep the bridge between them from collapsing. Could they all find forgiveness and move on with each other? Or would their family still have a vital part missing?

"Hear Me Talk,"
"Listen To Korrin,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]