Trica- Ica

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-03-2014, 08:33 PM

Trica finished her song, still weeping, as she wrapped her luxurious alabaster tail around her haunches, trying to keep warm, but it wasn't useless. Her body wasn't cold, but instead her whole inside was frozen, as if covered in a layer of ice. Her head swiveled to the side as she heard the sound of an approaching wolf. Her silver eyes widened at the sight of the thing beauty, she was very frail and her mint green eyes stood out against the white fur around her muzzle.

Her white head cocked slightly when the dame spoke, wondering why she sounded so ill. Another tear dropped down her muzzle as she thought of her unborn pup. Should she tell this wolf her issues? She didn't want to burden her anymore than she seemed to be. Her ears swiveled as she looked back towards the moon, feeling the sweet wolf siting down beside her.

"I have never had anyone tell me that before..." she whispered, mystified that the she-wolf would just compliment her. "Thank you." she followed, smiling sweetly towards the femme, her eyes still laced with tears as she looked at the moon. "What is your name? Might I ask?" the white wolf asked, ignoring her last question until she learned more about the stranger, although she was sweet, she didn't know if she could trust her.

Speech,